Re: Another Script Prob..

From: Arijit Chatterjee <arijitchatterjee123_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 11 Jun 2005 20:56:57 -0700

Hi IANAL_VISTA,
I am aware of PL/SQL code but variable declaration is not taking place in the script.I followed your link also.
> http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_01/appdev.920/a96624/toc.htm

Supose I am trying
Accept Var Prompt 'Insert Table Name:'
select col1 into var2(Not define) from &var where col='1'

My qustion is how to declare this var2 variable.Please guide me.. Thanks in advance
Reg
Arijit Chatterjee Received on Sat Jun 11 2005 - 22:56:57 CDT