** SQL Query Ouput Format **

From: <parag9i_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Jun 2005 05:20:01 -0700

Hi,

>From SQL output can I generate output in the following format exactly
in Oracle 9i

Ouput example :

Dept No : 10 Accounting No of Employees : 2

Employee Details :

Emp Name Salary

Clark               2600
Miller              1300

Commission : ( I want only those records which are having commision )

Dept no 10 having no records so no records will appear hear other than heading commission

Dept No : 20 Research No of Employees : 5

Employee Details :

Emp Name Salary

SMITH             800
JONES            2975
SCOTT            3000
ADAMS            1100
FORD             3000

Commission : ( I want only those records which are having commision )

ADAMS 400 ...etc

Kindly help me by your expertise.

regards
pjp Received on Fri Jun 10 2005 - 07:20:01 CDT