Re: Can I select(*) from T only fields that are not null?

From: Ed Prochak <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: 9 Jun 2005 14:22:36 -0700

dump the data to a file, then use an editor to compress the whitespace. That is the only thing I can think of that will work. (Yes you won't know where columns came up empty because they were null and which ones were just blanks in the DB, but in your favor, few systems store blanks as real data.)

Remember SQLPLUS is not really a data presentation tool. Received on Thu Jun 09 2005 - 16:22:36 CDT