Creating tables from views ...

From: ManChild <starritt_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Jun 2005 09:45:50 -0700

I was wondering if there was a tool sitting out there anywhere that would enable me to quickly generate CREATE TABLE statements using the schema used in a set of views?!

I have an application which is running on several hundred views, I know want to produce a version using identical tables and yet am feeling underwhelmed by the time this will take.

I'd rather the scripts over anything as I will need to go back and insert all those fun foreign keys, indexes and everything else ...... Received on Thu Jun 09 2005 - 11:45:50 CDT