Re: [HELP]sqlldr question

From: Hantie <blk330ci_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 22:29:56 +0800

by the way, under a scenerio is that.. everytime sqlldr will load data records no more than 1 million.
Can I issue a command like below seems will have a (all or none) insertion result:

sqlldr ***/**** errors=0 rows=1000000 *********

what do u think?

"Hantie" <blk330ci_at_hotmail.com> 撰寫於郵件新聞 :d86rfe$jf71_at_imsp212.netvigator.com...