Re: Trigger problem

From: Alen Cappelletti <cocker_at_libero.it>
Date: 8 Jun 2005 00:59:28 -0700

Thank U Barbara,
sorry for my english...I try to do my Best.

Yes TABAPPOGGIOSTAMPAFATTURE is an external table which on FIRE on INSERT start a TRIGGER for insert into the real table TABSTAMPAFATTURE.

Your tips and codes example resolve me and explain clearly all my doubts.
I no use sequences for my last ID but, as your example, 2 simple query.

Thank you very much.
I heve resolve all my problems

See U on the web.

	SELECT
		NVL(MAX(IDAPPOGGIOSTAMPAFATTURA),0)+1
	INTO
		v_SeqMamma
	FROM TABAPPOGGIOSTAMPAFATTURE;
	:NEW.IDAPPOGGIOSTAMPAFATTURA := v_SeqMamma;

	SELECT
		NVL(MAX(IDTABSTAMPAFATTURA),0)+1
	INTO
		v_SeqFiglia