Re: [HELP]sqlldr question

From: Maxim Demenko <mdemenko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 21:36:45 +0200

Hantie schrieb:
> I am using sqlldr to perform bulk insertion, however, I would like to config
> that whatever there is a reject/bad record found, the whole insertion will
> be rollback (all or none). Could anyone here can help me through how to
> setup? thanks!!
>
> Jan

To stop load at the first error, errors=0 should be enough. If you use direct path, commit happens at the end of the load, so your requirement must be fulfilled.
By conventional path however the records loaded before error occurs should be commited ( the number of rows commited can be influenced by parameter rows). I am not aware , how can it be forced to commit at the end of load...

Best regards

Maxim Received on Tue Jun 07 2005 - 14:36:45 CDT