Re: Trigger problem

From: Barbara Boehmer <baboehme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 Jun 2005 12:33:48 -0700

Just copy and paste the code that I provided and run it once. It will create the sequence outside of the trigger and create the trigger to use it. The revised trigger that I provide is complete code that will populate your table with the selected values. You do not need and should not use an insert statement or external table or anything else. Received on Tue Jun 07 2005 - 14:33:48 CDT