Calculating log normal distribution

From: Claus Scherschel <claus.scherschel_at_arcor.de>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 12:22:08 +0200

Hi everyone!

I would like to know if there's a possibility to calculate the log normal distribution within Oracle. I'm looking for hints on where to get it from and/or ideas how it's done in PL/SQL. I know it won't be that easy because different functions for upper/lower tail of the distribution and it's peak. It's pretty much statistics...

Thanks in advance!
Yours,

Claus. Received on Fri Jun 03 2005 - 05:22:08 CDT