Re: Help with PL/SQL and XmlType

From: stork <tbandrow_at_mightyware.com>
Date: 3 Jun 2005 00:23:35 -0700

TJB replied to what Lewis C wrote:

<snip>

Thank you very much. What I'm ultimately trying to do is map an XPATH query to some sort of a vector so that I can subsequently insert or update into a normal table. I would like ideally to map an XPath query to a table and then insert into in a bulk way (or use merge), but even if I have to loop through a sequence of query results and do insert, it would be a heck of a lot better than passing a bunch of arrays to proc to mimic "recordness". Received on Fri Jun 03 2005 - 02:23:35 CDT