Collection would be good!

From: Kennedy_f <kennedy_f_at_confoozled.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 01:16:52 -0400

Oracle’s Oracle 9i exam 1Z0-032, “Oracle9i: DBA Fundamentals II” is a core requirement for the Oracle 9i OCP (Oracle Certified Professional) certification. It is designed for mid to advanced level database personnel. There is no specific prerequisite for this exam. I have downloaded 1Z0-032 for oracle 9i fundamental 2 paper. I had seen on uecrtify sites they are offering 150 questions including in 3 test and 94 study notes, lots of questions available with study notes. Free stuff is

quite good. I'm thinking to buy it. Plz suggest me if I'm going on right
way or not. There i had seen collection offer where i can get 2 or 3 test
collection. I think this would be good.