Re: conflicting versions of regsvr32

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 16:33:58 GMT

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 09:28:41 -0700, hamerb interested us by writing:

> So I was wondering if I could just delete this file from oracle. This
> would solve our problem, and prevent a whole list of tiny problems w/
> our customers.

Why not?

You are running a version that has been unsupported for so long that screwing up the client's configuration really shouldn't matter. So if you care so little for your client that you don't have a currently supported version to manage, why should you care about any other little issues?

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com