"WITH" statements and ADO...

From: deanbrown3d <deanbrown3d_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 May 2005 20:25:03 -0700

Hi there

I'm trying to pass this select statement to Oracle, using ADO (specifically the TADOQuery object in Borland's compiler):

with T1 as (select train_i from train where train_i < 20) select * from T1;

It fails saying the result does not return a dataset set.

It I do this:

select * train_i from train where train_i < 20;

it works fine.

Any clues? I need to be bypass the borland parsing, and although I don't expect many here to know that compiler, perhaps a few clues could help me?

Thanks

Dean Received on Thu May 26 2005 - 22:25:03 CDT