Re: Generating Huge Table

From: as <none_at_asgmeail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 09:23:20 +0800

> I though you said
>
> "I am using JDBC to access Oracle from Java program. I need to
> generate a huge table from reading a another huge input table.
> Here is the requirement:
>
> 1. Read a row from the input table, do calculation, generate a
> target row.
>
> so surely you do have an input table.

Thx,

This description is a bit simplified. The input table is representing a tree structure and I need to traverse the tree structure and generate 1 output row for each node traversed. So for every row in the input table, it may, say, generate 10 rows if the row is at level 10 of the hierarchy. Received on Mon May 23 2005 - 20:23:20 CDT