Re: Simple update problem

From: <b_addams_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 May 2005 17:39:30 -0700

Thanks for the input. I think I do really want to update, as I checked the logs and there was a one to one match for the time period. I guess it doesn't really matter whether I insert or update as the end result is the same.

I am trying to learn more SQL. Although I have been using it for a while, it's been a small part of the coding I have been doing and generally very simple inserts, updates and deletes (usually only one or two tables in a query). Time to actually sit down and try more complex stuff has been a problem. I do appreciate the input as I don't want to be one of those who put in bad problem statements and are too lazy to do any research, etc.

Thanks.
Bill Received on Sat May 21 2005 - 19:39:30 CDT