looking for good books for PL/SQL.

From: AndyMc <andymc_at_offclick.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 00:28:49 -0400

Well, Buying a collection is always useful and result is fruitful. I have made 3 test collections for oracle and got total of 20% discounts at all. I know the real exam is so much difficult. you should have the knowledge about whole exam topics. Although ucertify simulation test give explanation of every questions but for covering exam topics take reference book apart from exam simulation. i'm looking for referensive books on PL/SQL. Suggest me few good books. I have simulation kit for exam 1Z0-147 and fact and study guide attatched with questions helping me but i want whole concept which i can get from only good books. Received on Fri May 20 2005 - 23:28:49 CDT