OCI 7.x multithread performance issues

From: Robo-SerialKILLA <prakash.pati_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 May 2005 14:49:53 -0700

Hi All,

We have a legacy OCI application using OCI 7.x. recently we converted it to a multi threaded application with one connection per thread.

To my surprise the muti thread/ multi connection performance was worse than the single thread/single connection appplication.

Even when we have multiple threads with one connection it performs better than multi thread/multi connection.

Any thoughts on this will be appreciated.

Thanks
-Prakash Received on Thu May 19 2005 - 16:49:53 CDT