Re: Oracle Release Number CLient Vs. Database

From: Nicolas Bronke <N.Bronke_at_web.de>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:42:39 +0200

> It does show the FileVersion if you right click/properties... you have
> to look for it under "Version" tab and "Other File Information" ->
> "File Version" (On XP).

Thank you very much. Now it works.
I had a similar function, but on a german language operating system you would find Dateiversion instead of Fileversion in the displayed properties. But if you want to use the api function, then you need the origin name.

Now I can continue.

By the way, I will use oci.dll instead of oraclient*.dll because this dll-name differs from oracle release to release.

Kindest regards
Nicolas Received on Thu May 19 2005 - 03:42:39 CDT