Re: Windows Explorer search file contents not working on .sql files.

From: Twisted One <twisted0n3_at_gmail.invalid>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 20:57:30 -0400

relic wrote:
> I found her poll to follow the accepted norms of Scientific polling. I
> doubted her too, but was satisfied after I looked at her techniques and
> data.

OK. Then Rebecca won't mind if I ask her to post here the full methodology, data, &c, including error estimates, regression analyses, and a mathematically airtight proof that she reached and got answers from every person who read that post anywhere on Earth, and indeed will not merely "not mind" but comply with said request.

Well? How about it, Rebecca? I eagerly await the above-requested information. Until there's been lots of independent peer review of all of those requested items there's nothing scientific about this, after all.