Re: Oracle Release Number CLient Vs. Database

From: Nicolas Bronke <N.Bronke_at_web.de>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 20:55:24 +0200

> function
>> > which

> 2) Use version.dll Windows API to get file version of oraclient*.dll OR
> oci.dll.

Hm. OCI.DLL has been my first idea, but Oracle does not maintain the release number. I get 0.0.0.0 even if I use Windows Properties.But they have implemented Dateiversion. Now I am searching for reading this. But perhaps this does not work on each windows with different languages.

Thanks and regards
Nicolas Received on Wed May 18 2005 - 13:55:24 CDT