for loop mit select - Firebird -> Oracle

From: Werner Hofmann <superomega_at_t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 20:57:59 +0200

Hallo,

in a firebird-procedure I habe the statement:

for select TITLE in DOCUMENTS d where d.STATUS = 'online' do begin
 path = 'd:\'||vUserDir||'\'||TITLE;
end

this I need as a PSQL statement in an oracle-procedure. How does the code In oracle looks like?

Regards, Werner Received on Tue May 17 2005 - 13:57:59 CDT