Re: please, help me...

From: Luca <luca_at_luca.it>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 10:21:12 +0200

"IANAL_VISTA" <IANAL_Vista_at_hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:Xns9656AE9461AB0SunnySD_at_68.6.19.6...
> "Luca" <luca_at_luca.it> wrote in
>
>> Hi to everybody...
>> Last year I studied Oracle9 for an university exam and now I'd like to
>> learn something more about Oracle10r.

> sqlplus
> or
> sqlplusw

thank you, but I remember that Oracle8 (or 9) have a quite simple gui: we didn't write code in a command line.
After login to an oracle server I remember that there were an interface with a menu in a left column. I this menu you found the way to create tables, views, trigger, administrations tools an other stuff. I know sql sintax to write a "create" or "select" instruction, but if I need to create a schema with more than 20-30 tables. with many attributes, if I use the command line I'll finish this work next month! Received on Sun May 15 2005 - 03:21:12 CDT