oracle 10g filenames of db_files have strange ? marks ..why

From: max <maximilian.gablinger_at_swisscom.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 13:51:39 +0200

We have an oracle 10g Installation of a database calles backup. I used for creation of the tablespaces the graphical interface of enterprisemanager (web) because I have only webaccess to this server.

The database files look like this after running for a long time. Everything works.
But I cannot access the tablespace CDRDWH_DY in the graphical mode anymore to make changes, because the filenames are called like : "? CDRDWH_DY10.dbf".

I can put the tablespace offline online and even enlarge the datafile CDRDWH_DY13 resp. CDRDWH_DY1.dbf

But all only in a command window in sqlplus. enterprisemanager web it does not work. Error message:

 Failed to commit: ORA-01511: error in renaming log/data files ORA-01121: cannot rename database file 68 - file is in use or recovery ORA-01110: data file 68: '/data/oradata/backup/ CDRDWH_DY9.dbf'

-rw-r----- 1 oracle dba 332406784 2005-05-12 13:36 CDRDWH1_MN_IDX1.dbf
-rw-r----- 1 oracle dba 2097160192 2005-05-12 13:37 ? CDRDWH_DY10.dbf
-rw-r----- 1 oracle dba 2097160192 2005-05-12 13:37 ? CDRDWH_DY11.dbf
-rw-r----- 1 oracle dba 2097160192 2005-05-12 13:37 ? CDRDWH_DY12.dbf
-rw-r----- 1 oracle dba 3145736192 2005-05-12 13:36 CDRDWH_DY13
-rw-r----- 1 oracle dba 3145736192 2005-05-12 13:36 CDRDWH_DY1.dbf
-rw-r----- 1 oracle dba 2097160192 2005-05-12 13:37 ? CDRDWH_DY2.dbf
-rw-r----- 1 oracle dba 2097160192 2005-05-12 13:37 ? CDRDWH_DY3.dbf
-rw-r----- 1 oracle dba 2097160192 2005-05-12 13:37 ? CDRDWH_DY4.dbf
-rw-r----- 1 oracle dba 2097160192 2005-05-12 13:37 ? CDRDWH_DY5.dbf
-rw-r----- 1 oracle dba 2097160192 2005-05-12 13:37 ? CDRDWH_DY6.dbf
-rw-r----- 1 oracle dba 2097160192 2005-05-12 13:37 ? CDRDWH_DY7.dbf
-rw-r----- 1 oracle dba 2097160192 2005-05-12 13:37 ? CDRDWH_DY8.dbf
-rw-r----- 1 oracle dba 2097160192 2005-05-12 13:37 ? CDRDWH_DY9.dbf

This happens even when the tablespace is offline, and not working at all. The database is not in archive log mode, because it is not necessary.

What can I do?
Any idea?
thanx

Maximilian Received on Thu May 12 2005 - 06:51:39 CDT