LDAP Query for Oracle

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 9 May 2005 12:07:27 -0700

Hi,

I have the following code in my procedure:

  retval := DBMS_LDAP_UTL.get_group_membership ( my_session,

                                 user_handle,
                                 DBMS_LDAP_UTL.DIRECT_MEMBERSHIP,
                                 my_attrs,
                                 my_pset_coll );

  IF retval != DBMS_LDAP_UTL.SUCCESS  THEN
     -- Handle Errors
     DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE('get_group_membership returns : ' ||
to_char(retval));
  END IF; Depending on what user id information I pass, I get different return code values. Sometimes I get -3, sometimes 9, sometimes 34,

I've been looking for an explanation of these return values......

Does anyone know if they are in the manual, cuz I cannot find them. Received on Mon May 09 2005 - 14:07:27 CDT