Re: Can one create a type (domain) and see it in the OEM type dropdown lists?

From: Frank van Bortel <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 15:00:42 +0200

deanbrown3d wrote:
> Look, the question I am asking is HOW to do the domain thing, not IF.
> We have 2 clients, possibly 3, and the 2 we have now pay millions of
> $$$$ for the software .So its hardly a big thing to satisfy their
> policies. Enough said on this please.
>
> D.

What version of Designer?

The latest versions support versioning of objects; so you could create Application Version 1 (the "short" version), and application version 2 (the "long" one).
App V1 would include domain V1 (having varchar2(6)), and app V2 would ...
You get the picture.

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel