Answers to Oracle 1Z0-040

From: <alfons.gonzalez_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 May 2005 01:19:08 -0700

Hello,

 A colleague of college has send me the questions of the 1Z0-040 (Oracle Database 10g: New Features for Administrators) exam proposed by TestKing (v1.0) -It's a nice compilation of questions about referred exam.. Unfortunately I don't have the answers. Could somebody send me them please? Received on Mon May 09 2005 - 03:19:08 CDT