DB connectivity

From: madunix <madunix_at_gmail.com>
Date: 7 May 2005 02:43:36 -0700

I am in the procees to implement private area to our main webstite on the internet.
The private zone will allow authorized individual person inside and outside the country to view his/her own data and transaction For membership sign in, if they have paid. Payment would be made either by coming in person to Main Office or electronically by e-pay Our Backend Database Server running Oracle 9i web application on PowerPC pSeries UNIX AIX 5L

I am looking for a solution to pull up live data between form Backend Database Server to the web server.

Would it be better to retrieve Data from DB oracle through PHP ASP ...etc. or through oracle portal solution? Received on Sat May 07 2005 - 04:43:36 CDT