Re: Job wont run at scheduled time

From: G Quesnel <dbaguy_ott_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 May 2005 09:28:45 -0700

ok, the problem is fixed.

I had applied patch 4193295 (CPU April 2005) on the OS, but had not executed catcpu.sql in sqlplus...
So I applied the patch to the instance, and then bounced instance. So odds are that the bouncing of the instance, combined with one of my previous changes got the system unstuck. Received on Fri May 06 2005 - 11:28:45 CDT