sqlplus hangs an database connect

From: Theodor Ramisch <theodor_ramisch_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 10:26:20 +0200

Hi,

I'm using an Oracle 9.2 Server on a Windows 2003 Server Machine and want to connect from my Windows XP SP2 PC. Till yesterday, all worked finde. But now every program hangs on the connect to the server. SQLPLus for example asks me for the username and password and after that it hangs. Toad and ASP.Net do the same. I don't see any error message.

I don't have a clue where to search without an error number or something like this.

I also removed and reinstalled the Oracle Client Tools. It happens only on this PC, an other Windows XP Machine can connect.

Regards,

Theodor Received on Fri May 06 2005 - 03:26:20 CDT