PL/SQL developer Oracle9i Enterprise edition

From: Rick Silvers <rsilvers_at_mebtel.net>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 18:57:37 -0400

To all,

How do you stop the debugger when you encounter an error ? I have tried using STEP OUT (CTRL T) and BREAK (SHIFT+ESC) and neither works.
It's like the debugger gets caught in a loop and will not stop, I still see Executing at the bottom of the screen. I usually have to ALT+CTL+DEL and bring up Windows Task manager and click PL/SQL developer and then click
End Task.

Is there a bug in the debugger or is there a parameter I'm not setting ? Several other developers have complained about the same issue . . .

I'm running Win XP professional on a HP 883n and telecommuting thru Secure Client VPN.

Thanks,
Rick Received on Wed May 04 2005 - 17:57:37 CDT