Re: PLSQL vs SQL Parser

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 2 May 2005 06:38:56 -0700

The truth is, I never saw my original post ever reflected in the newsgroup.

The truth is that you should think before you talk and act. The truth is that you have a fucken bad attitude. The truth is that Steve S. has it right and has a much better attutide than you.

And the truth is that I think your father sexually molested you when you were young!

'Nuff said! Received on Mon May 02 2005 - 08:38:56 CDT