Re: table containing the days for a week

From: yves ludwig <yve_at_free.fr>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 20:38:18 +0200

After desperately searching in my Oracle Magazine archives, I went on the Oracle site and fought the article I was talking.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/oramag/oracle/02-sep/o52sql.html

I hope it will help you as well and thanks again for your help,

yves Received on Thu Apr 28 2005 - 13:38:18 CDT