Re: certification forum?

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 02:07:52 GMT

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 01:31:16 +1000, PWalker interested us by writing:

> Hi, i am guessing this is not the place to post questions related to oracle
> certification?
>
> if this isn't the place, where should i be looking?

When you get certified, you get a letter form Oracle that includes the URL of the 'forum' and the URL to the certification images you can include on your business cards. IIRC, the letter should include the username and password.

Go to http://www.oracle.com/education/certification/index.html and check the menu, currently at the bottom right side of the page.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com