Re: [ORACLE FORMS] PRE-BLOCK

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 22:39:50 -0700

Bartosz wrote:
> DA Morgan napisał(a):
> DO you know what might be wrong?
>

>> Don't know what version you have or how you are trying to implement
>> whatever it is you are doing: So no.
>>
>> Does it cost you more to post the trigger?  ;-)

> It is in the PRE-BLOCK trigger and both oracle database and developer
> suite are the latest available for 9i from Oracle website.

Without seeing what you wrote ... no help is possible.

I thought my light-hearted comment "Does it cost you more ..." would have made that abundantly clear.

Without the actual version number ... no help is possible.

You didn't provide the version number of the tool ... you provided the version number of the database for which you think it might be appropriate.

Seriously ... if you are not willing to getting a solution to the problem ... don't expect anyone here to donate their time to help you. I've done all the dragging and pulling I can.

University of Washington
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
(replace 'x' with 'u' to respond)