can't use "Enterprise Manager Console" after hostname change

From: <ejsanchez_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Apr 2005 17:23:09 -0700

Hi Everybody.
Recently we change the hostname of our server. Everything went pretty smooth, but
now, we can't enter the "Enterprise Manager Console" via Web. We can see the login page at http://<hostname>:5502/em, but when we press the
login button, a message appears that says:

If we move to the administration part of the applications it asks again for the
login and password, and it says in the Connect String:

   <host_old_name>:1521:<database_sid>

We already change the name in the tnsnames.ora and listener.ora files, but it seems I must change the name in some other place to make the "Enterprise Manager" work with the new host name. Any advice or hint would be appreciated. regards,
  -eduardo s.m. Received on Thu Apr 21 2005 - 19:23:09 CDT