ODP .NET error -3000

From: Amit <c9621002_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Apr 2005 14:33:30 -0700

I am getting the error "Data Provider Internal Error(-3000)" while trying to open a connection using ODP .NET. Here is the code:

using Oracle.DataAccess.Client;
using Oracle.DataAccess.Types;

OracleConnection con = new OracleConnection(); con.ConnectionString = "User ID=count;Password=count;Data Source=USprd140;";
con.Open();

What could be the problem. I can connect to the database using these credentials and also can create a DSN which connects successfully. Received on Wed Apr 20 2005 - 16:33:30 CDT