Re: Can you query Oracle to ask how busy the server is?

From: deanbrown3d <deanbrown3d_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Apr 2005 06:33:05 -0700

Ok I will check them, thanks for the help. All I wanted really was a warning that some big process is occurring right now, and that's why my project work is either hanging or exceedingly slow. WHen you're programming up a DB-based app, if it suddenly starts not responding when you run it, its sometimes not obvious that its a busy server, more likely that you messed up!

Dean Received on Mon Apr 18 2005 - 08:33:05 CDT