Re: how to view all tables?

From: Kevin Crosbie <caoimhinocrosbai_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 20:27:19 +0200

"Thomas Kellerer" <NNGNVRDSJEBN_at_spammotel.com> wrote in message news:d3pk8h$drd$1_at_svr7.m-online.net...
> Let's put this to rest because we are way off topic now.
>
> Thomas

Gosh. Just looking at the amount of posts over my top-posting. Rest assured I was on google straight away and took a good look at suggested etiquette.

I'm glad to see everybody is concerned about the issue, I think it's best that everybody agree on a single way to answer posts. I certainly have no problem with this, especially if it helps getting to the point of a problem faster.

I think this newsgroup is full of experienced people and is definitely the first place someone should come when they have an issue. My gripe was more to do with the attitude I received when I top-posted, although, since then I have received some much more helpful advice.

I agree with Thomas, let's put this to rest! Received on Sat Apr 16 2005 - 13:27:19 CDT