Re: how to view all tables?

From: Scott Mattes <Scott_at_TheMattesFamily.ws>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:19:52 -0400

DA Morgan wrote:
> Scott Mattes wrote:
>

>> DA Morgan wrote:

..stuff snipped for those with dial up

>>> Please do. And please also read the FAQ and usenet rules. I will help
>>> the entire community.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>

>> Sad refrain "and where is the FAQ?" or the "usenet rules"

> http://www.google.com. I assume you can find it from there.

If you have a newbie, or someone who acts/sounds like a newbie, you can assume that they need to know more than 'go look it up' - like maybe 'Go to the library and read 'book title goes here' chapter such and such to learn where to start'.

How much easier would it be to tell them right where to go look then to leave them guessing. Received on Fri Apr 15 2005 - 16:19:52 CDT