Re: how to view all tables?

From: Thomas Kellerer <NNGNVRDSJEBN_at_spammotel.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 21:40:22 +0200

Sybrand Bakker wrote on 15.04.2005 20:32:

> Or are you just being lazy?

Yes :)

It's a matter of the interface. I'm for one using Mozilla with the preview pane. When I click on a posting then the first thing I'll see is the repetition of the post I have just read. So I have to click in the preview pane and scroll down.

I know that most people don't like top posting, so I don't do it, but I still reserve the right for me to not like it.

Thomas Received on Fri Apr 15 2005 - 14:40:22 CDT