Re: RMAN - Filesperset

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 15 Apr 2005 08:50:45 -0700

So, say for example that the max size is 2GB (large files not enabled).

Then, RMAN will create as many 2GB files as necessary until the backup is complete. If my database is 100GB, I am looking at probably more than 50 files if it is a full backup, right?

If I set fileperset, then it just creates as many 2GB files in each set until the backup is complete.

Arthur Received on Fri Apr 15 2005 - 10:50:45 CDT