Re: Output of Cursor

From: Ina Schmitz <web_at_inalein.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:10:03 +0200

Hi all,

> PUB_at_TESTING>VAR C REFCURSOR;
> PUB_at_TESTING>EXEC TEST_PROC(:C);

Thanks already for this idea!

Unfortunately, this also doesn't show the result, I'ld like to see: I just see "PL/SQL procedure successfully completed", but NOT all the tuples from DUAL. Could you please tell me, how to get them displayed in SQL*Plus with a procedure call?

Would really be a great help! Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Ina Received on Fri Apr 15 2005 - 05:10:03 CDT