Re: One way column in a view

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 14 Apr 2005 15:43:32 -0800

Randy Harris (notvalid_at_no.spam) wrote:
: Anyone know of a way that I can create a view that would prevent viewing a
: certain column but still permit that column to be used in the where clause?
: I need for users to be able to look up data by the credit card number, but
: not be able to get a list of credit card numbers.

Of course they will still be able to run a series of independent lookups of potential credit card numbers to find which are valid and build a list that way.

--

This space not for rent.