Re: Insert with multiple subqueries question - Oracle9i

From: <brent.depuy_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Apr 2005 10:00:33 -0700

I've looked up the correct syntax for a single subquery, but I'm asking about multiple subqueries. I know the syntax for a single subquery is:

INSERT INTO <tablename>(value1,value2,value3,...) SELECT (value1,value2,value3,...) FROM <tablename>;

I just don't know if having more than one subquery is possible within a single insert statement.

My version is 9.0.1.0.0

  Brent Received on Thu Apr 14 2005 - 12:00:33 CDT