Re: Many-to-many

From: Rauf Sarwar <rs_arwar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 Apr 2005 15:34:36 -0700

Fredrik wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a question about many-to-many relationship. I have a java
> application
> where I want to updates oracle tables in a many-to-many relationship
> with a dml-statement. Is this possible to do through the
> jdbc-interface?
>
> Regards,
> Fredrik

I see two questions in your post rolled into one. First question is answered by Daniel about many-to-many relationship. 2nd question is if you can run DML from JDBC... and the answer is... Yes you can. Visit http://tahiti.oracle.com and read thru JDBC developers guide.

Regards
/Rauf Received on Mon Apr 11 2005 - 17:34:36 CDT