why to migrate from infromix to oracle

From: Girish <pawar.girish_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Apr 2005 21:58:46 -0700

Hi all,

We are doing an exercise of migrating an application (developed in Informix 4gl) from Informix to Oracle database. Before doing actual migration, we would like to know some of the key advantages of Oracle over Informix. If there are any examples of any company getting benefits because of this kind of migration, please reply me such kind of case studies.

Please reply to my email id.

Thanks and Regards,
Girish. Received on Sun Apr 10 2005 - 23:58:46 CDT