Re: dbms_pipe

From: Carlos <miotromailcarlos_at_netscape.net>
Date: 7 Apr 2005 00:25:36 -0700

It seems you are following my advice about using DBMS_PIPE ;-)

It would be a help if you could explain more about 'your process'. And what you really mean with 'dies', 'restarts', 're-attach' and so.

I made some kind of 'your process' in java time ago. I have to dig in my HD and try to find the source code.

Cheers.

Carlos. Received on Thu Apr 07 2005 - 02:25:36 CDT