Re: "No ResultSet set was produced" error when using JDBC

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 15:14:56 GMT

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 08:10:50 -0700, htran interested us by writing:

> The same With statement runs fine in TOAD but I get "No ResultSet set
> was produced" error when I run it thru JDBC. Couldn't find anything on
> oracle site. Anybody with same problem ?

Undiagnosable with the info you provided.

You need to give us: the server version; the type of JDBC driver (part of connect string before @); and the statement for us to understand what the problem could be ...

Just guessing - you are using thin driver for an operation that requires OCI driver.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com