Re: PL/SQL IDE

From: Bagieta <user_at_example.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 09:14:42 +0200

That is not true.
I'm author of dbDeveloper and I don't say it is the best for PL/SQL developement. Because it isn't.
Indeed the PLSQL Developer is that kind tool. But you as a funny Senior Oracle DBA bla bla bla are the good on this list and you can always say who can send information on this group and who cannot.
If you don't use other tools than TOAD (which isn't the best) then don't negate other.
And stop spamming this list with boring words: "THIS IS SPAM"

Kind regards
Bagieta