sql history

From: Tom <mail_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 09:06:16 +0200

I'm using SQL analyzer and I have many queries in the history. I would like to clean it, because easier finding and manipulating running queries. How do I reset SQL history??
I found view's

v$sqlarea
v$sqltext
v$sql

and analyze them (looking for targeted tables) but system tables can not be truncated or deleted...
restarting database server will solve my problem (those tables will be reset) but our server is very live, so this option is refused...

any idea??
Thanks Received on Tue Apr 05 2005 - 02:06:16 CDT